Over the last century the building that houses the Tune Inn has seen a variety of establishments. From a candy kitchen, to a speak easy in the 20s and then a men’s tailor that would cater to the gentlemen of the US Congress. In 1947, Joe Nardelli, acquired the building and named it The Tune Inn. To date we hold the second oldest liquor license in DC after the repeal of prohibition. After Joes passing his son, Tony Nardelli took over the business and currently Lisa Nardelli, Joes granddaughter and Tonys daughter is the owner & operator. Family owned and operated for over 70 years!